Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Iowa Film Nerd Sighted!

Hello all of Iowa! This is the Film Nazi. I am going to start to enforce good movies upon all of you Iowans, because if we don't stop watching shitty movies they won't stop making them. The studios will make only things that will continue to make money. You won't see better movies until you prove that good movies will make money. I stopped seeing the most popular movies because about 4 years ago I realized that they were giant piles of fical matter that is spewing into our nations rivers every year. I must plea to all in the state of Iowa to go see the movies that are different. See something that is original! Don't believe the fuckin trailers, all of them lie, and I do mean all of them. You need to go see the Donnie Darko's, the Memento's, and the Fight Club's. Sorry if my youthful angst comes across in the titles that I am endorsing. Not to say that all of the movies that came out this year are total crap, there are a few that come across as outstanding, most of them are up for Oscars this year. Sideways, Million Dollar Baby, The Aviator, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Collateral, and a few others made my tops of the year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home