Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Moving, Friends, and Chuck!

Wow! It seems like I posted a lot tonight, but really I didn't. I just reposted my fairly small Blog, because apparently MNS doesn't like the word NAZI in website addresses. Who would of known. I never used it in a bad sense of the word. There was never the word JEW or KILL in the same article, well, until now. I didn't choose the name, it was given to me. Thanks a lot Tyler! He gave it to me because he was pissed that I have better tastes in movies than him. Oh well, not like I really care.
All in all, tonight was quite bizarre. I needed to do homework, and I didn't. But at least I was doing something that was worth while. I tended to my friends. Sometimes I think that no one else has problems, but everyone does. That always makes me feel better, because I really like to listen. Most people don't like to listen because they are too worried about themselves. I think that I am the exact opposite, I think that I am too scared to listen to myself so I listen to others.
I started to read another book today. It is Lullaby. It is written by the same author of Fight Club. I bought this book in the campus bookstore last year. I have been meaning to read it, but never got around to it, until today. I started to read it when I heard that Chuck Palahniuk (the author) was comming out with a new novel in May, so I had to read this before this new one is released. I am like 27 pages into it and am totally enthralled by it. He has a way of writing that, just connects with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home