Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Graduation 2K6

It has been over a month since I have blogged last. In this vacation from blogging I have recieved a few people that have missed my entries. I guess that I have just been tired of the work that it is to blog, but there is an all around apapthy towards everything right now. I felt the same way towards leaving high school. The next step is now working on job prospects, but I am sitting around with my freinds and getting intoxicated to the prison release that I am recieving from my current locale.

To harp on what fellow blogger Clifford said is that I have been in a constant state of remembrance of all of the times that I have had over the past four years. I am coming away from here with a rather pleasent and growing experience. I have had 5 roommates over the past four years and all of them were good for me in some way, shape, or form. They all seemed to challege myself. I learned a lot from everyone of them. I may have come away from the stay with a little annoyance, but I know that I could count on all of them. I have even become rather good friends with all of them.

I want to tell everyone who reads my blog that I am happy that I have met you in my life. My personal philosphy is complicated and I am pretty sure that I haven't even figured it all out quite yet. But I know that I am not alone in these feelings. I believe that the reason we are who we are is in direct relation to what we have experienced and who we have met. I may have not been as out-going and gotten to know everyone that I have had the joy to experience if it wasnt for the Sigs and other key friends. I would have never discovered the joys of alcohol if it wasn't for B.J. I would have never gotten to know Brad, JJ, Will, and the rest of the basketball guys if it wasnt for Cliff. I know the world is a complicated place, and through experience through others we are able to create order for ourselves. I am thankful for all of the people who have made my college experience.

I have gotten drunk the past two nights and will continue for the rest of the week until my acceptance into the real world.

Sincerely,
Iowa Film Nazi

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, okay... so maybe I haven't read your blog in a while. I blame summer and the wonderful apathy that comes along with it. Reading is tough!

Seeing as you have already graduated, I can't raeally fake my reaction to your writing, but I guess I will have to comment by commending you and your attitude on graduation day. You seemed to have handled yourself really well... distracting yourself for a few hours of the "uns" coming your way.

Remember, there is nothing wrong with going on a drinking binge every once in a while. Besides, weren't you the one who wrote a blog earlier in the year about how alcohol makes you more honest and brings friends together? Enjoy your newly-found freedom from Morningside High (I will keep you up to date on the drama that is your alma mater)

5/22/2006 8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home