Wednesday, February 15, 2006

When did life become so exhausting?

There is no stopping life, there is however a stop to us: Death. Today I feel like death is the next time that rest will come around. Well....perhaps I mean the only time that I will feel truly rested. I woke up, after not being able to sleep until early in the morn, to feeling the most tired in my life. The accuracy of that statement is not 100% true, but it sure felt like it. My body aches from the amount of movement that I have put forth in the past few days. My shoulder moans and groans, like it has a life of its own and has freed itself from my regime. The pops and cracks turn heads in the bustle of human traffic. "You might want to get that checked out," says a friend in passing.

My current life is become a chore. Too many obligations plague my daily life, I have yet to find a true balance. Radio shows and TV broadcasts bore me. I have always had a desire to find new things to keep me creative, I think a portion of me is being unfulfilled. I need a new experience to try and master. It is more important to throw off the shackles of normalcy.

Enough for now....I guess nothing new.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bitch, Bitch, Bitch.......
There is no possible way you can crack and pop more than me, and as far as the whole tired thing goes, get used to it. I haven't been rested since I started working full-time and being a full-time student. You just do what ya have to to get by. Now in most cases with radio shows and t.v. broadcasts I am in full agreement. I just wish cartoon network would bring back the Thundercats, and put them on late at night.

2/18/2006 1:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, so I have "ignored" commenting on your blogs for a while now.. I'm still trying to remember to check for new stuff!

For the tired thing, the daily list of to-dos instead of free, personal time, I agree. It's hard to find a balance-- I don't think I ever will. But people like us like being involved, and we have lots of interests. It's hard to limit ourselves to only certian things.

I can only tell you to trudge through until you graduate (which is really close!).

Oh, and you might want to get that shoulder checked out!

2/18/2006 8:44 PM  
Blogger Logan Anderson said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2/19/2006 7:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home